RETURNS / EXCHANGE POLICY
Smash Nation offers a 14-day conditional return policy for all of its products purchased at regular price, except badminton shuttles. Any "unused" products may be returned at buyers’ cost, minus shipping charges from the original invoice, within 14 days of the Purchase date (or 14 days of the delivery date if your order was shipped). Returns and exchanges will only be accepted for items that are in brand new, unused condition, with all original packaging. Any items showing signs of usage or opened packaging will not be accepted.
A return authorization is required for all returns. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a return on an item and the reason for the return. Then pack up the item(s) to be returned with a copy of your purchase invoice or order confirmation from Smash Nation with a note which includes your Name, Address and Phone Number specifying how you want us to handle the return. Customers may exchange returned items for new merchandise and the returned item(s) will be credited toward the purchase of any new items.
If for any reason you would like to cancel/refund your order please email or call us. Please note that there is a minimum $2 transaction/handling fee. Please see chart below:
Before tracking is received
After tracking is received
If shipped out already
$8.00 CAD + Shipping cost
Charges are made due to credit card fees, handling time, package materials, etc.
If we are unable to fulfill ALL ITEMS in an order, we will issue a Full Refund.
e.g. If one item is available but another is not and you want to cancel the order, there will be a $2 transaction fee.
If ALL items are unavailable and cannot be fulfilled, a full refund will be issued.
If returning from an order purchase eligible for free shipping, the buyer must cover for the standard shipping fee covered by Smash Nation from the original order.
Please contact us prior to shipping back an order.
- Manufacturer plastic wrap on handle is not tampered, all stickers and tags are still in place as it was when new, must include original cover.
- If a racket was requested to be strung by Smash Nation, it is considered a customized racket and is not eligible for return. Rackets that have already been strung will be subject to a full stringing service charge depending on the type of strings you have selected.
- If stringing for the racket was not requested, unused with the manufacturer plastic wrap on handle, the buyer must pay for a 10% handling fee. If a racket was ordered to be unstrung but was strung by a third-party, the racket is considered used and not eligible for return.
- Rackets pre-strung from the manufacturer are eligible for return if the manufacturer plastic wrap is still intact with handle and strings must show no sign of wear and tear or usage.
Bulk orders of 10+ tubes are subject to a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs if being returned.
- Shoes must be unworn with all tags attached and in the original box
- Shoe returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee + applicable shipping costs
- We will not accept shoes with clear dirt marks, if you have only worn them inside your home, please make sure the soles are clean before returning otherwise it is not eligilble for return.
As it is custom with personalized name or logo there is NO returns accepted.
Smash Nation offers the lowest price possible. Purchases made during a sale or on clearance are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All Other Items
must be in its original packaging, unopened, unworn and with all tags and/or stickers still attached. The packaging of the item must be returned in the same condition. Buyer must pay for all shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee.
All Returns/Exchange must be sent back to Smash Nation using pre-paid shipping (buyer pays all shipping costs), insured that the packing is in the same packaging or securely packed (any damages from the return, buyer will need to claim shipper for insurance, it will no longer be eligible for return). All Returns/Exchange must also have the order number written on the outside of the box for smooth process. Smash Nation is not responsible for any returns sent without notice.
- Smash Nation is not responsible for any custom clearance fees (or any other fees applicable).
- Return packages will not be accepted until the customer has paid for the fees.
- All payments are charged in CAD, thus all refunds are made in CAD. If you are purchasing from outside of Canada (I.e. USA), the exchange rate will be in effect and may not be equivalent to the exact amount paid in USD. Smash Nation can offer store credit so that you can retain the full value, however we are not responsible for any amount lost due to currency exchange.
Returns/Exchange Smash Nation
101-120 Sonnenschein Way, Saskatoon, SK, CA S7M 0W2
New exchanged items will only be shipped out after we have received the returned item in it's original condition. The buyer must make a payment for the standard shipping costs to ship out the exchanged item.
YONEX RACQUET WARRANTY POLICY
- Yonex Badminton racquets are guaranteed for 6 months and Yonex Badminton Shoes are guaranteed for 3 months from date of consumer purchase against manufacturers defects in materials and workmanship only.
- The above warranty does not apply to string breakage or to racquet breakage caused by intentional or inadvertent misuse as determined by Yonex Canada.
- Replacement racquets do not qualify for additional warranty.
- The above guarantee covers replacement of frame only. Stringing will be an extra charge.
- Racquets must be returned prepaid to: Yonex Canada, #38 – 10221, 15TH Street N.E. Calgary, Alberta T3J0T1 for appraisal. Collect shipments will not be accepted.
- All racquets returned for warranty for appraisal must be accompanied by: Full name and address of retail store including postal code Full name and address of customer including postal code
Proof and date of customer purchase.
- Retailers who replace racquets without prior written authorization from Yonex Canada do so at their own risk.
Li-Ning Racket Guarantee Policy
LN Distribution Inc. guarantees, to the original purchaser, Li-Ning badminton rackets purchased directly from LN Distribution Inc. or an authorized Li-Ning dealer formally appointed by LN Distribution Inc. to be free of defects in materials and workmanship, when used in the manner intended, for a period of six (6) months from the original date of purchase.
Subject to inspection and evaluation, LN Distribution Inc. will replace any badminton racket that is defective or becomes defective during normal use within the guarantee coverage period.
This guarantee does not apply to damage caused by a third party. LN Distribution Inc. does not guarantee badminton rackets against string breakage if the racket was supplied with strings or if any stringing service was provided. This guarantee does not cover cosmetic blemishes or damage caused by normal wear and tear. This guarantee does not cover badminton rackets with excessive wear, that were incorrectly strung (including, but not limited to, any deviation from the officially designated stringing pattern), found to be strung at excessive tensions, damaged from excessive heat, found to have identifiable impact marks and/or excessive scratches deemed to be in locations not consistent with normal wear. Promotional products and items designated specifically for demonstration purposes are not covered by any guarantee. Lastly, this guarantee does not extend coverage to badminton rackets replaced by LN Distribution Inc. as a part of any previous guarantee claim. The term “racket,” as used in this guarantee, encompasses those parts of a racket that are not replaceable, including the head, shoulders, throat, shaft, and handle.
Products Not Covered
This guarantee does not apply to badminton rackets that are: (1) not purchased directly from LN Distribution Inc. or an authorized Li-Ning dealer formally appointed by LN Distribution Inc. within The United States and Canada, (2) purchased from private parties and/or purchased through unauthorized USA and Canadian distribution channels such as an Internet auction site, or (3) purchased overseas or in another country including directly from Li-Ning or Li-Ning retail stores in China or anywhere else in the world.
Guarantee Claim Procedures
In order to submit a guarantee claim, the badminton racket in question must be returned directly to LN Distribution Inc. only. Badminton rackets must be returned with (a) proof of purchase and (b) a brief written statement that describes the nature of the alleged defect. The racket must be directly submitted to LN Distribution Inc. with its strings intact and uncut. Alternatively, you may submit an electronic claim by completing the Electronic Racket Guarantee Claim Form below.
LN Distribution Inc. specifically reserves the right to inspect and decide upon the validity of any guarantee claim. If LN Distribution Inc. determines that a product is defective, LN Distribution Inc. will replace the item in question within four (4) to six (6) weeks from the date the item is received by LN Distribution Inc. provided that the item is currently still available and in stock. LN Distribution Inc. reserves the right to replace the guarantee item with the same or similar model type of the item deemed valid for replacement.
Replacement as provided under this guarantee shall be the exclusive remedy for any claimant and, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law. LN Distribution Inc. disclaims all other guarantees, express or implied, and whether arising by law, by statute, by course of dealing or usage of trade, including without limitation implied guarantees of merchantability, merchantable quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Any implied guarantee of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose that cannot be disclaimed is limited in duration to the duration of the guarantee provided herein. LN Distribution Inc. shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, special or indirect damages (including without limitation damages for loss of profits or business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use any product. LN Distribution Inc.’s liability for any claim arising from this guarantee (whether in contract, tort – including negligence – product liability or otherwise) shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the product.
No dealer, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification or extension to this guarantee. This guarantee policy supersedes and replaces any and all other guarantee policies applicable to LN Distribution Inc. badminton rackets that are dated before October 1st, 2012.
This guarantee gives the consumer specific legal rights; a consumer may have other rights depending upon where he or she lives. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long a guarantee lasts, so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to everyone.
Victor Rackets North America
Suite #105 338 West 8th Avenue Vancouver, BC, Canada
Toll Free: 1-877-875-1070