The Electrum Paddle Model E Pickleball Paddle has a long 16 1/2" length so players get the characteristic Electrum spin and precision in a shape that results in excellent reach and follow through. It allows for easier lob returns, groundstrokes and potent serves. The face is made from high quality Toray carbon fiber which has a texture to grip pickleballs for controlled placement. The core of the Model E, at 16mm (0.63"), is thicker than that of the Electrum Pro paddle, which means all-out power is tempered a bit for the sake of increased control. What power the Model E does deliver is by way of the additional leverage a player experiences when striking balls toward the top of an elongated paddle. And, as with the Pro, the E uses only full cells of polypropylene in the core to create a consistently responsive feel and fantastic durability.
The Electrum Paddle Model E Graphite Paddle maintains a fairly long handle measuring 5 1/4", making it possible to perform double-handed backhands. The grip has a large circumference (4-1/2") which provides cushioning for the handle and is wrapped with a leather grip which not only feels luxurious but resists wear and moisture better than rubber grips. The weight range is 7.9 - 8.4 oz. which is on the medium-heavy weight side, and translates to a moderate degree of added put-away power and ground stroke confidence.
The graphite Electrum Paddle Model E Pickleball Paddle creates optimal feedback and allows for versatile play by experienced players.
Weight Range: 7.9 - 8.4 ounces
Grip Circumference: 4 1/2" (Large) Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8".
Grip Style: Ergonomic Leather Wrapper
Grip Manufacturer: Electrum
Handle Length: 5 1/4”
Paddle Length: 16 1/2"
Paddle Width: 7 3/8"
Paddle Face: Raw Carbon Fiber
Core Material: Whole Cell Polypropylene Honeycomb
Core Thickness: 16mm (0.63")
Edge Guard: 1/4" overlapping paddle face
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.