The NEW 'Encore MX 6.0'. The Encore MX 6.0 is part of Engage's new 'Thick Core' paddle line up. The only 'Thick Core' paddles in the market with power and a large sweet spot.
Encore 6.0 Line of Paddles. Paddle of choice for Nationals, US Open and Tournament of Champion Pro Level Medalist Jennifer Lucore, Brian Staub and Gigi LeMaster
The Line-up consists of (2) different shapes:
- Encore EX 6.0: 16" x 8" > industry standard shape for great balance between reach, power and control
- Encore MX 6.0: 16.5" x 7.5" > for those looking for more reach, power and spin.
NOTE: If you are not sure which one, go with the EX.
Paddles with thicker cores have more control and a softer feel at the point of contact. But as cores get thicker, the power and size of the sweet spot diminishes. Engage, known for their paddle engineering and innovation, created 'Core & Skin Dimensioning' to fix that issue. Producing the only 'Thick Core' paddles with a large sweet spot and the right amount of power to put the ball away (while maintaining full control, balance and positioning). If you have to over-swing to put the ball away, you lose control and ability to recover for the next shot.
Within the Encore 6.0 line of paddles. The MX has the same dimensions as the Maverick paddle (16.5" x 7.5"), providing the MX with additional reach, power and spin.
- Core: 'ControlPro' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: FiberTEK’ (for maximum forgiveness and spin)
- Innovation: Core & Skin Dimensioning (to optimize power and sweet spot)
- Designed to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight (Range): LITE 7.5 - 7.9 oz. Standard 8.0 - 8.4 oz.
- Size: 16.5" long x 7.5" wide
- Grip Circumference: Standard (4 3/8")
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.