The Gravity LH features all of the same benefits as the current Gravity model but with a longer handle for two handed backhand and forehand players.Its massive sweetspot shape combines the great power you want with the soft impact feel you need. It combines HEAD's latest technologies that work together for an ultimate paddle experience with a crazy flip design. The Hybrid Hitting Surface provides a truly superior blend of power, comfort, control and stability, while its HEAD's Sweetspot Power Core takes care of the unique soft and powerful impact feel. With its Extreme 3D Spin and Handle Stabilizer Technology, the premium Gravity LH model is perfect for power players.
MATERIALS:PP + CF + GF
THICKNESS:14 mm / 3/5 in
WEIGHT:225 g / 7.9 oz
LENGTH:400mm / 15 3/4 in
WIDTH:206.5 mm / 8 1/10 in
GRIP SIZE:105 mm / 4 1/8 in,
- HYBRID HS
HEAD’s Hybrid Hitting Surface (HHS) combines the best attributes or graphite and composite fibres in achieving a superior blend of power, comfort, control and stability.
- SWEETSPOT POWER CORE
HEAD’s Sweetspot Power Core (SPC) has been developed to boost ball rebound energy across the entire hitting surface creating a massive sweetspot
The thicker, lower density polypropylene core creates a unique soft and more powerful impact feel.
- HANDLE STABILIZING TECHNOLOGY
HEAD’s Handle Stabilizing Technology (HST)encompasses a special handle reinforcement solution offering superior handle strength and dampening properties.
- EXTREME 3D SPIN
HEAD’s Extreme 3D Spin texture utilizes a triaxial surface pattern which grabs the ball on any type of shot to maximize spin potential.
- COMFORT GRIP SYSTEM
Specially formulated PU material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.