Selkirk AMPED S2 Pickleball Paddle
Introducing the revamped AMPED paddles. With fresh, new graphics and improved reliability, the AMPED paddles retain the power, control, and feel that you have come to love. Built with top of the line technology, this paddle will amplify your game to the next level.
The S2 paddle continues the tradition of a standard shape, yet it boasts the largest surface area of all of our paddles. The S2 was the brainchild of US Open Silver Medalist, Tony Tollenaar. With a shorter handle than the Epic, the S2 has a larger surface area on the face of the paddle. In fact, the S2 has the largest sweet spot in the Pickleball industry. The extra large surface area improves the overall power and control of the paddle, giving every shot more consistency.
If you are a hardcore Pickleball player that doesn’t mind a slightly shorter handle, the S2 is your paddle.
Brighter, Bolder Graphics
With an updated printing process, our graphics are brighter and more dynamic than ever before. You will notice the difference!
Improved Performance Stability
We revamped our edgeguard adhesion process to make the 2020 AMPED even more durable which further improves performance and stability.
DETAILS + SPECS
Skill Level: Beginner to Pro
Average Lightweight: 7.4oz - 7.8oz
Average Weight: 7.9oz - 8.4oz
Grip Length: 4.5"
Grip Circumference: 4.25"
Sweetspot size: 10
Surface Area: Largest
Handle Length: Medium handle (4.5")
Low-profile, lightweight and durable edge guard technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle
Fiberglass technology creates an excellent surface that produces spin, while enhancing control
Durable polypropylene honeycomb technology provides increased power
Cushioning material for a comfortable, confident hold.
S2 PLAYER PROFILES
"I want a paddle with the largest face and a slightly shorter handle"
"I'm a Pickleball Player. Get me the paddle with the most consistency"
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.