- Color: White/Mint
- Upper: Synthetic Fiber
- Midsole: Synthetic Resin
- Outsole: Rubber
- Material: POWER CUSHION+, POWER CUSHION, Double Raschel Mesh, Toughbrid Light, Tough GuardTM III
POWER CUSHION +
By adding a special elastic resin to POWER CUSHION, while maintaining the conventional lightweight properties, high shock absorption is realized. Grooves designed in a lattice pattern, with optimum spacing and depth, achieve further resilience.
Compared with conventional cushioning material, the new POWER CUSHION＋ boasts 28% more shock absorption and 62% more repulsion.
The YONEX Power Cushion absorbs shock then reverses the impact energy for smooth transfer into the next movement.
Compared with urethane, the YONEX Power Cushion construction provides 3 times more shock absorbing power. When dropped from 7m above a Power Cushion sheet, an egg will bounce back 4m without damage.
ToughBrid Light retains the exact performance as ToughBrid yet is 11%* lighter, generating a significant reduction in leg and knee stress.
*Tested by YONEX
TOE ASSIST SHAPE
A toe-centric design that cuts down on pressure in the big toe, as well as offering improved support at the mid-foot and heel for a stable fit. Power loss is reduced, allowing for swift footwork.
YONEX Synchro-Fit Insole construction creates a secure contact between foot and shoe, reducing energy wastage through an improved fit.
Fig 1. Compared with conventional badminton shoes, the mid to heel section on the insole is elevated to provide an improved fit between foot and shoe.
Fig 2. By holding the heel firmly against the insole, the gap between foot and shoe is reduced, improving comfort and performance, ensuring the foot has maximum grip inside the shoe.
The YONEX Round Sole is designed to provide all-around support for quick and smooth footwork. The Round Sole ensures smooth movements and transfer of maximum energy.
For agile and stable footwork, the hexagrip pattern provides 3% more grip and is 20% lighter than standard sole material.
The Lateral Shell located on the outside of the forefoot prevents sliding at the edge of the sole. It reduces power loss, increases footwork response and creates smooth, fluid and offensive foot movements.
Touch Guard III
Three times stronger than ordinary synthetic leather and more resistant against heat for prolonged comfort and better performance.
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.