For big hitting players looking for devastating winners
|Head Size||97 sq.in.|
|Weight||HG: 330 g / 11.6 oz | G: 310 g / 10.9 oz | LG: 290 g / 10.2 oz|
|Grip Size||HG / G: 1 - 5 / LG: 0 - 4|
|Width Range||20 mm - 20 mm - 20 mm|
|Balance Point||HG/G: 310 mm / LG: 325 mm|
|Material||HM Graphite / Black Micro Core / Namd / VDM|
|Stringing Pattern||16 x 19|
|Stringing Advice||45 - 60 lbs|
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
I bought this racket from the SmashNation store in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The customer service was above average. The re-stringing was fast. This tennis racket is everything I expected it to be. It’s gentle when I want to short-volley and it’s deadly dangerous when I lean in on a hard surface. It can handle the force of any player’s best shot without rollover and is very stable; however low volleys and digs are a bit trickier with this racket than say a Babolat Pure Strike or similar. The racket head size was not a problem at all and the colour is great too. This racket will place the ball with laser accuracy as long as you know what you’re doing. It’s not for spin-tricksters as much as it’s for baseliners. Yonnex has come up with an update to this one which I have not tried, but if you are interested in this model and you are not a beginner tennis player you will love it and it will become your win-stick. The smaller racket head size might be a bit of an adjustment for a novice learning to serve, but not that much of an adjustment. It’s a dull feel and unless you know how to hit, you’ll be unable to play by the feel—but this is also why it’s so stable. I think the newer model is more flexible (so I read and have seen on a video). If you play at a 5.0 level and up—don’t buy anything else . . . ever!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.