Still looking for effects to move your opponent and dominate the game? The new Pure Aero range continues to evolve with a new approach focused on you! BABOLAT has created this 8th generation effects machine based on the observation of the game to better meet each player’s profile in its quest for ultimate spin: Depending on your morphology, the moment of ball taking after the bounce, and your gestures, you will find an answer adapted to your need to better reveal the spin that is in you! Like Rafael Nadal, Leylah Fernandez, Félix Auger-Aliassime, or Carlos Alcaraz, choose your Pure Aero and enter the arena! You have a powerful strike and you want to direct the exchange while mastering your bullet trajectories? Opt for the Pure Aero!
The 100 in² head combined with a new, tighter 16/19 string pattern increases control compared to the previous generation, while maintaining power and spin.
|Are you an aggressive player who wants to dominate the exchange with spin and power? This new Pure Aero, thanks to its tight rope plan, will allow you to fully engage in striking to get more ball effects while controlling the trajectories.||This new Pure Aero is a true extension of your arm, will channel your natural power to overflow your opponent and move it to the four corners of the court.||Your punching style requires excellent control of trajectories. The addition of flax fibers in the frame reinforces the sensations and clarity of the sound at impact to even better dictate the exchange.|
Flax inserts at strategic locations in the frame create optimal shock absorption and sound quality for an exceptional playing experience.
FSI SPIN TECHNOLOGY
A new string pattern featuring spin grommets positioned at the top and bottom of the racquet head enables the strings to move more freely creating greater spin. The Woofer system increases the contact time between the ball and strings for improved feel and more control.
An aerodynamic frame integrating the bumper and grommets increases your racquet head speed and spin generation.
|Head Size||645 cm²||Length||685 mm|
|Weight (unstrung)||300 g +/- 7g||Balance (unstrung)||320 mm +/- 7mm|
|Swing Weight||290||Stringing Pattern||16/19|
|Composition||Graphite||Recommended String||RPM Blast / RPM Rough|
|Tension Recommended||23-27 Kg||Recommended Grip||Syntec Pro|
|Strung / Unstrung||Unstrung|
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.