Some call if the definition of power.
You will call it your unfair advantage.
We call it the Pure Drive.
Babolat launched the Pure Drive in 1994 and quickly established the benchmark for power. With every subsequent model, we’ve innovated and evolved to meet the demands of the game. It’s no wonder the Pure Drive is one of the most popular and versatile racquets in the world. The 10th generation of the Pure Drive offers point-ending explosive power with increased feel.
Recommended String: Xcel / RPM Blast
Recommended tension: 23-27kg/50-59lbs
- Composition: Graphite
- Weight: 300g/10.6 oz.
- Head size: 645cm/100 sq. in.
- Balance point: 320 mm/ 7pts HL
- Length: 685mm/27 in.
- String pattern: 16*19.
- Flexibility: 72 RA
- Strings: RPM Blast
You want power, stop looking around. Whatever your skill level is, power is what made this racquet iconic. Not only it is used widely on Tour, but this is also one of the bestselling racquets of all time because of its versatility to bring power in the palm of the hand of any player.
You wish you had an extra pop when things get though, here comes explosivity. When the intensity is high, you can rely on your racquet to do exactly what you are longing for: produce a killing shot, even on off centered hit. A new lay-up has been developed to do exactly that, put a smile on your face... and a grin on your opponent's one.
You need feel, now feel the difference. Yes, feel is important even in a powerful frame. We all understand that if you can not control your shot, power is meaningless. Get ready for a new experience you will not only feel but also hear through this unique sound at ball impact.
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.