This Center Tie-Down Anchor is made of Heavy-duty galvanized steel, with a non-rust anchor bolt.
Install Center Tie-Down Anchor As Follows:
- Anchor footing should be in center-line of the net posts.
- Footing should be round not square. (Corners create cracks.)
- Footing diameter is 12 inches at the top and 15 inches at the bottom in a bell shape.
- Footing depth should be 15 to 24 inches in depth depending on your frost conditions.
- Anchor bolt should be aligned with the tennis net and flush with court surface.
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.