STABLE WITH A SOFT FEEL
The CX14 Hyper shape utilizes our thicker 14mm stability profile. The paddle is excellent for players coming to experience Gearbox’s SST Technology, from a lesser performing thick honeycomb core paddle.
The New CX14 Hyper paddle has a longer handle and combined with a shorter, Quad shaped face. This combination of a longer lever with a smaller head, gives this paddle a unique playstyle, making it quick and maneuverable despite being 14mm. It offers the agility of an 11mm paddle with the stability and feel of a thick core paddle. The feel is surprisingly fast in your hands. The longer handle easily accommodates a two-handed shot. It is excellent for players who enjoy the feel of a thicker honeycomb core paddle but want the durability and performance of Gearbox’s #1 SST ribbed core technology.
If you are looking for an elongated paddle thick core paddle, try the CX14 Elongated.
- Paddle Face Finish: 3K Woven Carbon Fiber
- Ribbed Core Material: T-700 Carbon Fiber
- Core Construction: Patented Carbon Fiber Chambers
- Head Shape: H (Hyper)
- Weight: 8.0 oz
- Handle Circumference: 3 5/8” or 3 15/16” grip
- Handle Length: 5-5/8"
- Paddle Length: 15-5/8"
- Paddle Width: 8"
- Paddle Thickness: 14mm
- Grip: Gearbox Smooth Wrap - Black
- Warranty: 1 year
- USAPA Approved
SOLID SPAN TECHNOLOGY
Solid Span Technology (ST) is a patented technology invented by Gearbox engineers. The goal: to create the most innovative paddle in pickleball that you can rely on. SST describes an advanced proprietary molding process using a blend of high strength carbon fibre materials to form a ribbed core and one-piece construction. The carbon fibre material is meticulously hand-laid and then rolled to create the only patented ribbed core in all of pickleball. The paddle's core, face and perimeter are constructed with hundreds of plies of 3K woven carbon fibre and T-700 carbon fibre material. SST has introduced the strongest #1 performing ribbed core paddle in the pickleball industry.
3K WOVEN CARBON FIBER
REMARKABLE FEEL & CONSISTENCY
The CX Collections have been crafted with 3K woven carbon fibre on both the face and perimeter of the paddle, unlocking a premium feel and sound, a larger sweet spot, greater spin, added torsion control, and more durability. This new material also helps to reduce vibration back to the hand and gives the paddle ace more consistency from the centre of the face to the edge.
HYPER-BITE SPIN TECHNOLOGY
SPIN FROM THE CORE
This technology creates spin starting from the ST ribbed core and building out to the paddle face. Our patented ribbed core allows for maximum bite on the ball throughout the swing, further increasing the spin velocity of the ball. In addition to the 3K woven carbon fibre, a urethane coat and advanced texture is applied to the paddle face to boost spin.
ENHANCED SWEET SPOT
LARGER & MORE FORGIVING
To enhance the sweet spot and make it even larger, numerous 3K woven carbon fibre and T-700 carbon fibre plies have been repositioned to provide a more forgiving and smarter sweet spot. This improvement helps capture more shots and provide the performance you need.
STABLE & MANEUVERABLE
Our 14mm profiles are shaped to cut and glide through the air. Our sleek aerodynamic edge design provides outstanding maneuverability, optimized spin and effortless play.
CARBON FIBER EDGELESS FRAME
STRONG & AERODYNAMIC
The paddle's entire edgeless perimeter has been reinforced with additional plies of 3K carbon fibre, with special attention to the two top corners, further improving the paddles overall strength, wear-resistance, and Gearbox's market-leading durability.
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.