ULTIMATE POWER. FEARLESS INNOVATION
Introducing the all-new CX14 Ultimate Power Collection with new Power Band Technology, the most advanced paddle yet created by Gearbox. Inspired by the original CX14 but re-engineered with fearless creativity and ingenuity, this collection is designed to push the limits of paddle technology. Power Band Technology detaches and suspends the patented SSTcore rib structure from the perimeter of the paddle, creating a trampoline effect on the paddle face. The slight slope visible around the paddle's edge is your Power Band, giving you effortless Power with a solid, plush feel. With its improved sweet spot offering more consistency and improved touch, to its upgraded Edgeless Frame now with more reinforcement, stability, and power, the CX14 Ultimate Power collection is the pro-choice of Joey Farias and Frank Anthony Davis.
- New Power Band Technology
- New Magnified Sweet Spot
- New Upgraded Edgeless Frame
- New Improved Hyper-Bite 2.0 Spin Technology
- Paddle Face Finish: 3K Woven Carbon Fiber
- Ribbed Core Material: T-700 Carbon Fiber
- Core Construction: Patented Carbon Fiber Ribs
- Head Shape: H (Hyper)
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Handle Circumference: 3 5/8” or 3 15/16” grip
- Handle Length: 5-5/8"
- Paddle Length: 15-5/8"
- Paddle Width: 8"
- Paddle Thickness: 14mm
- Grip: Gearbox Smooth Wrap - Black
- Warranty: 1 year
- USAPA Approved
SOLID SPAN TECHNOLOGY
Solid Span Technology (SST) is a patented technology invented by Gearbox engineers. The goal: to create the most innovative paddle in pickleball that you can rely on. SST describes an advanced proprietary molding process using a blend of high strength carbon fibre materials to form a ribbed core and one-piece construction. The carbon fibre material is meticulously hand-laid and then rolled to create the only patented ribbed core in all of pickleball. The paddle's core, face and perimeter are constructed with hundreds of plies of 3K woven carbon fibre and T-700 carbon fibre material. SST has introduced the strongest #1 performing ribbed core paddle in the pickleball industry.
3K WOVEN CARBON FIBER
REMARKABLE FEEL & CONSISTENCY
The CX Collections have been crafted with 3K woven carbon fibre on both the face and perimeter of the paddle, unlocking a premium feel and sound, a larger sweet spot, greater spin, added torsion control, and more durability. This new material also helps to reduce vibration back to the hand and gives the paddle ace more consistency from the centre of the face to the edge.
NEW POWER BAND TECHNOLOGY
Pushing the limits of creativity and ingenuity, Gearbox has engineered Power Band Technology. With the Power Band, the paddle's patented SSTcore is detached and suspended from the perimeter of the paddle giving the paddle surface a trampoline effect. The band around the edge is a flex zone, allowing for movement and spring off the paddle face. The Power Band gives this paddle a solid, controlled feel with tremendous effortless power.
NEW IMPROVED HYPER-BITE 2.0 SPIN TECHNOLOGY
SPIN FROM THE CORE
This technology creates spin starting from the paddles inner patented ribbed SSTcore to the paddle face. Hyperbite 2.0 describes a system where various components come together which include the patented ribbed 2.0 SSTcore, the 3K woven carbon fibre outer face ply, a top urethane face coat and now a top textured face coat- all to give maximum bite and grip on the ball for incredible spin.
NEW MAGNIFIED SWEET SPOT
LARGER & MORE FORGIVING
The Ultimate Power's sweet spot performance has been magnified via its Power Band Technology, it now has improved consistency forgiveness, touch and power. The power can be revved up on demand to help drive the ball while maintaining its touch performance for dinks.
NEW UPGRADED EDGELESS FRAME
The first edgeless molded paddle was introduced into pickleball in 2015 by Gearbox, and it has since continued to improve and innovate its design. The Ultimate Power's Edgeless Frame has been upgraded in two ways: by pushing out more material to the outer edges and adding more plys of carbon fiber to the edge. This gives the Ultimate Power collection improved perimeter weighting, stability with off-center shots, and more power.
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.