The Penn 40 outdoor ball is perfect for recreational club play, for coaches providing instruction and also for some tournament play when a softer ball is required. New to the Penn's range of high quality performance products across multiple sports, the Penn 40, which is USAPA approved, offers enhanced durability for all levels of pickleball play and also features increased visibility for all lighting conditions. The Penn 40 outdoor ball also features a dynamic bounce for ultimate performance and playability each time you step on court.
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Have only played a handful of times but so far these pickleballs have been good!
Balls seem to be good quality. Speedy delivery, helpful, knowledgeable staff.
They are working fine
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.