The Bigshot Light 4 is the ideal shoe for the frequent or new tennis player. It is designed to be lighweight, comfortable, and supportive - best known for providing high-level performance with an unrivaled price value.
- Textile Collar Lining
- Molded Rubber Outsole
- CMEVA Midsole
- Molded EVA Sock Liner
- Lace Closure
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
The fit was perfect. Light weight shoes and good traction during indoor pickleball.
Delivery was quicker than I expected and was packaged well.
The sock liner gives you a snug/comfortable fit and the shoe provides plenty of support for all the lateral movements of pickleball. The shoe also has great grip and durability. The outsole lasted longer than other brands before showing wear.
First pair of K-Swiss and they were Instantly comfortable and light weight. Use them for pickleball.
Super helpful service to pick up a pair of court shoes and a new racquet. The ability to demo racquets was a huge plus. Thanks!
When I first wore these shoes, I realized that the metal lace eyelet close to the top of my foot was damaged and torn so one end of it was poking into my foot which was quite painful. I ended up using a file to file it down but was not happy that they arrived in that shape. Having said that, after wearing them for the first time, I noticed my knees and feet were much less sore than they usually are after two hours of pickleball, so I'm glad I purchased them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.