As with any bonding agent, we suggest testing this product on a small patch of surface prior to application to determine ease of removal. ( 2 rolls of tape for a pickleball court, there is 16 feet of extra length of tape that you can use for testing )
2 Rolls of tape for one Pickleball Court (Each roll is 2-inches wide and 108 feet long )
- 6 Mil
- Tensile Strength: 14 lbs/in
- Adhesive: Rubber
- Backing: SPVC (Soft Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Application: 0° - 40° C (32° - 104° F)
- Performance: -10° to 80° C (14° - 176° F)
- Adheres to clean, dry, smooth, non-porous surfaces.
- Not recommended for outdoor use.
- Use solvent to remove adhesive.
Please note: Tape will be affected by rain and moisture and we cannot guarantee longevity of application in rainy/wet conditions. If the outdoor court surface is porous or not clean, this tape may not last very long. It does not stick well to outdoor courts that have an acrylic surface (usually court surfaces that are blue, green etc). Not recommended for newly varnished court surfaces.
If the tape has been down for a long period (2+ months), prior to removal heat can be applied with a hair dryer as tape is peeled back. The heat softens the adhesive and little residue should remain. A more labor intensive solution, but a simple hair dryer will do the trick.
Here are a few helpful suggestions for removing any residue that may remain after removing tape.
- Rubbing alcohol
- Citrus-based cleaners
*Pickleball Superstore can not be held responsible for any issues pertaining to the usage or removal of the court tape.*
For indoor wooden gym floor surfaces check out the "Light Indoor Court Tape"
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.