PLEASE NOTE: Ball machines do not qualify for free shipping.
Pickleball Tutor is the world’s #1 selling pickleball machine. With two models available, the Pickleball Tutor SPIN and the Pickleball Tutor PLUS .
The Pickleball Tutor Plus model is ideal for regional and national tournaments players who regularly see backspin approach shots, topspin drives, and topspin passing shots.
PICKLEBALL TUTOR PLUS FEATURES
Shoot any type of shot including:
• Serves • Groundstrokes • Dinks • Lobs • Drives
- Ball Speed – Up to 60 MPH (SPIN) / 65 MPH (PLUS)
- Ball Feed – From every one second (for quick-reaction volleys) to every 10 seconds
- Holds 125 pickleballs (SPIN) / 110 (PLUS)
- Throws both indoor and outdoor pickleballs.
- Start-up time delay allows time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery provides up to four hours of playing time per charge.
- Smart Battery Charger – Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging.
- Random Oscillator (Included)– For hitting on the run
- Available AC-powered instead of battery-powered.
- Unit weight: 27 lbs (AC/electric model) or 34 lbs (battery model)
- Unit dimensions: 20"H x 22"L x 14"
- 2-Line Feature (Included)– Automatically shoots to two preset court positions. This feature allows you to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, or allows two players to practice at the same time.
- Two-button Wireless Remote (Included)– starts and stops ball delivery, and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws.
- Electronic Elevation (Included)– Ball trajectory is controlled by a simple electronic switch on the control panel rather than the manual knob control.
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.