The Black Ace Ovation features a refresh on the iconic ProKennex oval shape paddle that is aerodynamically engineered for air speed.
The Black Ace Ovation is the first ever single piece textured TORAY faced carbon paddle, making it extremely fast and responsive in your hand, enhancing reflexes in quick exchanges while producing more power compared to other carbon faced paddles because of the enhanced swing speed from its edgeless design.
Heat molded carbon face on a polypropylene honeycomb core make the pop on the Black Ace like nothing else.
The Black Ace Ovation is equipped with kinetic technology, our patented shock and vibration absorbing system. An additional kinetic system is added to the handle of the paddle and acts as a last-pass filtration system due to the enhanced power of the Black Ace.
Weight: 7.95 oz
Paddle Length: 16.1"
Paddle Width: 7.75"
Width: 10 mm
Handle Length: 5.4”
Grip Circumference: 4”
ProKennex Pickleball paddles are the first paddles created by multiple US Open Championship players. All paddles are dream, designed, and play-tested by Steve Dawson, Callan Dawson and Jennifer Dawson.
For over 6 years, ProKennex has pushed the limits of innovation and has done so once again with the release of the iconic Black Ace series.
We are thrilled to release the very first ever TORAY carbon fiber faced single piece paddle. The Black Ace is also the first TORAY carbon fiber faced paddle in an edgeless design, an engineering and manufacturing feat.
The Black Ace is a powerful yet versatile paddle to get the ultimate edge over your opponent.
The patented Air-o-Guard replaceable edge guard is designed with the highest aerodynamic standards to keep your paddle’s edge protected for life.
LIKE NOTHING ELSE
Utilizing a highly sensitive timing system with internal tungsten-filled chambers that reduce vibration and focus energy more efficiently, the ProKennex Kinetic Energy technology protects players from harmful impact forces and creates the most efficient energy transfer from paddle to ball.
The micro-tungsten beads are embedded in the paddle’s perimeter, absorbing impact vibration before it has a chance to travel from the paddle up your arm and into the soft tissues in your joints.
Due to the extreme power and pop of the Black Ace, we felt it obligatory to add an additional kinetic system in the handle of the paddle, enhancing the paddle with one extra layer of filtration of shock, torque and vibration. The tungsten beads within the kinetic system are now viewable through the end cap of the paddle.
An independent study by MIT Labs found that the ProKennex’s Kinetic system reduced vi bration by 43% causing significantly less damage to the arm.
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.