DETAILS + SPECS
Skill Level: Beginner to Pro
Average Lightweight: 7.4oz - 7.8oz
Average Midweight: 7.9oz - 8.4oz
Grip Length: 4.5"
Grip Circumference: 4.25"
Sweetspot size: 10
Surface Area: Largest
Handle Length: Medium handle (4.5")
Low-profile, lightweight and durable edge guard technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle
Fiberglass technology creates an excellent surface that produces spin, while enhancing control
Durable polypropylene honeycomb technology provides increased power
Cushioning material for a comfortable, confident hold.
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Not a bad paddle, the ball comes off the racquet a little quicker than I would like, but I am changing to the paddle.
Bought an Amped S2 Selkirk pickleball paddle and some pickleball balls- great product and great service! Would highly recommend them!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.