In stock now
A culmination of over two years of Research & Development, in partnership with top Pickleball pros such as Tyson McGuffin, the VANGUARD Power Air addresses the need for both power and spin.
As professional Pickleball became increasingly focused on power and spin over the past 2 years, the larger community discovered the benefits of power and spin, especially when it comes to dominating opponents. VANGUARD Power Air technology was developed to champion these players and provide a paddle that enables full control of the court, with performance power and maximum spin.
The first iteration of this technology was developed in Selkirk Labs and launched as Project 002. Utilizing Labs member feedback, Power Air optimizes the 002, providing additional control from the SuperCore, enhanced consistency with 360° Proto Molding, and next-level aerodynamics and edge durability with Aero-DuraEdge Edgeless technology.
While edgeless technology has been around for several years, Selkirk is committed to introducing many new performance innovations to edgeless paddles. The Power Air focuses on durability, offers an elevated feel, complete with a polymer honeycomb core, and is the power paddle the Pickleball community has been asking for.
Power Air Overview
- The preferred paddle for power players
- Generates maximum spin for controlled, aggressive drives
- Features a larger sweet spot than traditional power paddles
- Creates difficult-to-return shots as a result of superior ball spin
- Delivers relentless power, with a surprising amount of control
- Unquestionably the most aerodynamic of all Selkirk paddles
- The ideal paddle for singles and tennis players
Power Air Technology
- Air Dynamic Throat: Developed in Selkirk Labs with Project 002 and fine-tuned to provide maximum flex, the Air Dynamic Throat is now larger and even closer to the handle, offering optimal air flow and improved ball control.
- ThroatFlex: Created to provide maximum flex when you connect with the ball, our new ThoatFlex open throat design extends dwell time on the paddle and enhances power play, for unbeatable consistency.
- ProSpin+ NextGen Texture for long-lasting maximum spin surface: Formulated in Selkirk Labs to generate more spin than any technology on the market, our ProSpin+ NextGen Micro Texture technology features a longer-lasting spin surface and provides unparalleled consistency, ensuring you can shape and control the ball with ease, to dominate on the court.
- QuadFlex 4 Layer Hybrid Face: Initiated in Selkirk Labs with Project 002, the QuadFlex 4 Layer Hybrid Face features a first-of-its-kind blend of two layers of Fiberflex and two layers of Quantum+ carbon, for effortless power and control.
- 360° Proto Molding: Engineered to provide 360 degree composite coverage, using a proprietary high pressure manufacturing process, 360° Proto Molding technology generates ultimate power, while delivering a consistent feel on every play.
- Aero-DuraEdge Edgeless Technology: Introduced to increase edge reliability alongside the FlexFoam edge perimeter, Aero-DuraEdge Edgeless technology is composed of our specialty, impact resistant blend of composites and polymer.
- FlexFoam Perimeter: Achieved by injecting specially formulated foam into the entire perimeter of the paddle, our FlexFoam Perimeter technology increases durability, adds weight, enlarges the sweet spot, and absorbs the vibrations from every hit, for a stable, reliable feel. This technology was originally developed in Selkirk Labs for Project 002.
- SuperCore Polymer Honeycomb Core: Created for the QuadFlex Face, the groundbreaking polypropylene honeycomb SuperCore delivers supreme power while enhancing your control of the ball.
Invikta | Long Handle & Longest Paddle Shape: Favored for its increased sweet spot size when compared to other elongated Pickleball paddle shapes, the Invikta is popular with intermediate to Pro player, and is the brainchild of National Pickleball Champion, Tyson McGuffin. Its elongated shape, large sweet spot, and long handle provide more power, more reach, and more spin.
Power Air Inviktas typically weigh between 7.8 - 8.2 oz
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Have recently switched to the Selkirk Invicta Power Air and enjoying it. Has both power and control. Balanced weight. Nice performance from the paddle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.