The hero model of the groundbreaking and immensely popular Clash line, the Clash 100 v2 slightly revises the recipe for more consistency, more sustainability and a more killer design. An immediate appeal for its blend of flexibility and stability for a feeling unlike any other, this racket elevates playability thanks to a revised construction at the tip of the hoop that significantly enlarges the sweet spot. Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommets and end cap incorporate sustainable components for a reduced footprint on the environment. An embossed Clash logo on the throat completes a racket that pairs dynamic looks with even more dynamic performance.
- Created Season202106
- Head (sq cm)645
- Head (sq in)100
- Length (cm)68.58
- Length (in)27
- String Pattern16X19
- Strung balance (cm)32
- Strung balance (pts)-7
- Taper System (mm)24.5 FB
- Unstrung balance (cm)31
- Unstrung balance (pts)-10
- Unstrung weight (grams)295
- Unstrung weight (ounces)10.41
- Model NumberWR07400
- Parallel DrillingGrommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical BendingVertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal BendingHorizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional BendingTorsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- FORTYFIVE°Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Innovative design features embossed Clash logo along throat and an anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
- Racket comes unstrung unless "Add Strings" option is selected
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
I order the racket on Saturday and came on Thursday. My racket was in great condition, good job guys
FYI: If the stringing had a color option, that would be perfect. (I really like green so not knowing which color you guys have kinda sucked)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.