PLEASE NOTE: Tennis balls do not qualify for free shipping.
Engineered for competitive 10-and-under play, the US Open Orange Tournament Ball is ideal for developing juniors who prefer a slower ball with less bounce. Easier to hit than a regular tennis ball, this orange tournament ball maximizes capacity for growth and improvement on a variety of tennis strokes. Recommended for juniors using rackets between 23" and 25" in length.
- Slower and easier to hit than regular tennis balls
- Perfect for 10-and-under competitive play on 60' courts
- Often used with 23 - 25" rackets
- Can includes 3 balls; case includes 24 cans
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.