Yonex Duora 99 Badminton Racket
The Yonex Duora 99 (DUO99) badminton racket is designed to provide exceptional forehand and backhand shots. The Duora 99 features medium stiff shaft with an even balance feel for all-around type of players.
The DUORA 99 features the Dual Optimum System, which combines a box frame on one face of the racquet for high, fast clears, with an aero frame on the opposite face, for high-control returns that help prevent giving your opponent a chance to attack.
- Level: Intermediate/Advance
- Type: All Around
- Flex: Stiff
- Head: Square/Isometric
- Weight: 85-89gm
- Grip: 3UG5
- B.Pt: 7 (Even Balance)
- Head: H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC β, Super HMG
- Shaft: H.M. Graphite
- Cover: Yonex Full Duora Cover
- String: Yonex BG-65 (Custom Strung) / Upgrade Available
- Made in Taiwan
With DUORA’s cutting-edge technology, command the court with every single shot.
Huge forehands. Quick backhands.
The DUORA lets players do both with one revolutionary design.
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.