The Mavis 2000 is designed to be the ultimate practice and tournament shuttlecock for club players.
Item Code: M-2000
- Type: Nylon
- Quantity: 6 per tube
- Color: Yellow
Cup Color: Green-Slow, Blue-Medium, Red-Fast
Note: Blue - Medium, is the most popular, standard shuttle used regularly in Lower Mainland, Canada.
The combination of close-to-feather shuttlecock flight performance and four to five times more durability than an ordinary nylon shuttlecock makes the YONEX MAVIS series the most cost-effective choice for practice sessions.
When smashed, a MAVIS shuttlecock recovers in only 0.02 seconds. This performance is just 0.005 seconds slower than a YONEX Feather shuttlecock and 0.008 seconds faster than the recovery of an ordinary shuttlecock.
Players should always use the shuttlecocks best suited to the playing environment. The hardness of the skirt ââââââ‚?the feather part of the nylon shuttlecock ââââââ‚?varies depending on temperature. In the cold, as the skirt becomes hard, it is prone to breaking. In the hot, the skirt becomes softer and less likely to break, but the feel at impact is affected by the softer skirt.
YONEX manages product quality by categorising MAVIS into 3 temperatures. Please ensure that you choose the shuttlecock best suited to the playing environment.
Shuttlecocks should be stored away from high temperatures and the tube kept upright with the cork side of the shuttlecock facing down.
Developed using the flight timing of feather shuttlecocks, MAVIS Nylon shuttlecocks are precision designed and manufactured to provide accurate flight performance.
The WING RIB design utilizes air flow through the shuttlecock to restore shape quickly on impact. Based on flight dynamics, this original design grants stable flight, contrary to conventional models that restore shape via stiff construction.
The following conditions apply:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website). We will match any other website's price on an identical product, with the exception of bidding sites (i.e. ebay).
- We offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount so we will factor in the shipping cost when determining a price match.
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the product in stock and available for sale (including the desired color and size if applicable)
- The competitors "at your door" price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor offering the lower price is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs fees will be considered when matching the price.
- Price match guarantee cannot be combined with any other discounts, coupons or free shipping offers. Price Match Promise does not cover competitor coupon offers or free gift with purchase offers.
- Price Match Promise does not cover competitor clearance sale, as many clearance sale prices are lower than items’ cost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.